A couple walking and talking, illuminated by the lights of the surrounding buildings, as night falls in New York City. This romantic urban scene takes place on the High Line, an elevated rail line recently transformed into a public park that winds along the west side of Manhattan. A perfect artwork for a New York-inspired space. Copyright Beverly Brown.
– Made to order in multiple sizes from 6” x 8” up to 36” x 48″.
– Available as an unframed or framed print on fine art paper; gallery-wrapped canvas, metal or acrylic; with optional custom framing.
– All orders come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
– Ready to ship in 3-4 business days.
– Shipped worldwide.
– Read our buyer reviews.
– Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
– Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
– Framed & mounted prints arrive “ready-to-hang” with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
– Printed & sold by Fine Art America/Pixels